Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By CitizenBuster
So, after 7 months of not seeing my proton pack kit from Karnivorous, I asked for my money back. I made an amature mistake and let the covered date roll past from PayPal. He said he was busy, and would get my refund back to me. After a week of not seeing it, or hearing anything I emailed him yet again. Radio silence. So in short, I think I learned a lesson that cost me almost $900. Pay attention to protection dates. I didn't really worry about it though, because I hoped he would come through.
By RealGhostbusterJay
Sorry to hear that. I also was forced to deal with non pay pal protection because I had paid over the course of a year and not a lump sum but even that I think would have had the pack delayed a year. I did thankfully get mine but it's only functional because of the abilities and talents of local GB franchise members and friends who work in film, some of who worked on the actual Afterlife packs. Anyone whoever tells me that a Haslab pack was too expensive will never change my mind after this. I can only hope anyone who is still waiting for packs or parts from him gets them and they arrive in working condition. My wand that I wanted a year for nearly had to be rebuilt and secured locally again due to stripped screws and wiring not done correctly. Don't even get me started on the cyclotron lights he glued...

Again he's done with packs so there really isn't any worry for him beyond his own pay pal issues which will be few because the protection is done with by the time anyone wants to grieve something.
CitizenBuster liked this
By AJ Quick
CitizenBuster wrote: June 9th, 2022, 6:46 am So, after 7 months of not seeing my proton pack kit from Karnivorous, I asked for my money back. I made an amature mistake and let the covered date roll past from PayPal. He said he was busy, and would get my refund back to me. After a week of not seeing it, or hearing anything I emailed him yet again. Radio silence. So in short, I think I learned a lesson that cost me almost $900. Pay attention to protection dates. I didn't really worry about it though, because I hoped he would come through.
Just a heads up.

If you paid with a Visa card for example, the actual time limit for a dispute may be as long as 540 days (about a year and a half). Generally you have 120 days to file a chargeback from the last date you were promised it would ship or the date you were promised a refund. PayPal may not accept disputes past 180 days, but credit cards typically have different rules for chargebacks and PayPal must accept them.
RealGhostbusterJay liked this
By Whodoesyourtaxes
Can't wait for my Haslab pack. It's to bad they couldnt just have a limited run of these things so people could have easier access to decent proton pack replicas, but I get it.
By Ecto-1Builder
I am incredibly disappointed in him, and his company. I purchased a Slime Blower from him over 4 years ago and I'm still waiting. Everytime I talk with them it's, it'll be done by the end of this month, or the end of this week. I got a message back in September 2022 saying it would be done mid-November (2022). Then the last day of November they sent me a message saying that pieces to the gun still need to be made up. In December I was told the rear portion was finished, they needed my address for a shipping price and that it would be sent out. They we're only going to send the rear portion because the gun because pieces still need to be made. Then... radio silence. End of December I get a message saying that the rear portion is going to be sent out. I told them I only want everything if the gun is finished. Then... radio silence. Here we are at the end of January 2023 and I'm still waiting. 😒 Maybe by the time the world ends, that's when it'll be finished.
By RealGhostbusterJay
@ Ecto-1Builder

Sorry man. I'll just be frank here. The longer you wait the less likely you will get any of this. Obi-Wan above and myself have listed the issues we had with him. Are you speaking to him via FB, e-mail? Phone? The guy as I said has simply moved on in his life...I honestly don't think your gonna get this thing. I would sadly start looking at bank/ paypal. fund transfer options if you have any. When I got my wand the second time it came...I still had to fix and repair things and the guy still told me "I fixed it good" He doesn't care. He has no stake in this fandom anymore, his molds are sold, his gear is gone. He doesn't sell packs anymore so he doesn't have to worry about his reputation. I had to repair the pack locally with some help from Afterlife crew members here who worked on it. It was NOT something I should have had to do for what I paid and frankly put I kept every message I sent to and from him in the event I had to look at law suit options. I would advise the same sadly.
Ecto-1Builder liked this
By Ecto-1Builder
RealGhostbusterJay wrote: January 21st, 2023, 3:09 am @ Ecto-1Builder

Sorry man. I'll just be frank here. The longer you wait the less likely you will get any of this. Obi-Wan above and myself have listed the issues we had with him. Are you speaking to him via FB, e-mail? Phone? The guy as I said has simply moved on in his life...I honestly don't think your gonna get this thing. I would sadly start looking at bank/ paypal. fund transfer options if you have any. When I got my wand the second time it came...I still had to fix and repair things and the guy still told me "I fixed it good" He doesn't care. He has no stake in this fandom anymore, his molds are sold, his gear is gone. He doesn't sell packs anymore so he doesn't have to worry about his reputation. I had to repair the pack locally with some help from Afterlife crew members here who worked on it. It was NOT something I should have had to do for what I paid and frankly put I kept every message I sent to and from him in the event I had to look at law suit options. I would advise the same sadly.
I appreciate your honesty. I expect nothing less. Unfortunately I paid for this thing 4-5 years ago, so there is no way I am getting my money back. He definitely doesn't seem to care about any of this, anymore. I know my friend is waiting for Mike to finish his, and just yesterday I started talking with another gentleman who is also waiting for Mike to finish his blower.

His wife had eventually stepped in and contacted me, telling me she was putting her foot down to get Mike to finish these blowers. I had some renewed hope but it is gone, again. lol

At this point I'll be absolutely blown away if I do still end up getting my blower. I'm just sorry to hear about your terrible experience with your piece. No excuse to spend all that money, only for it to be complete junk.
RealGhostbusterJay liked this

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]