Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
I finally got my Kenner repro Ecto out of box and on display so I've been buying vtg figures on ebay to fill the seats. I've enjoyed that so much I want to buy more vtg figures to have on display but i'm not sure if I'm getting good deals or not. So far I'm averaging $8 + tax shipped for the figures. I was curious what other people are getting the vtg Kenner figures for on ebay, etsy and other resell shops.
I know it's been several months since you posted this, but do you mean loose figures or new in packaging? I bought all my figures around the 2003-2004 timeframe, so my answer won't be very helpful. They're all going for 5-10 times what I paid.

Loose figures should still be relatively affordable on eBay. The trouble is, people tend to sell loose toys in big lots that include duplicates or items you already have. Additionally, complete figures (with weapons and ghosts) seem to be more scant. Maybe eBay isn't the place to go these days; I'm not sure.
Most expensive one I got was $35 for a complete wave 2 Peter Venkman, with intact proton stream from a local vintage collectible store. I got most of my Kenner stuff from there, and I usually spent between $5-$15 per figure. I managed to get the Firehouse for $100, only missing the original box and can of Ecto-Plazm.

These photos pretty much chronicle my whole collection of Kenner items, though a lot of it is currently in storage, as I'm in the middle of moving.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]