By RonnyT07
Hey all, for those that haven’t seen, over on Facebook I’ve been posting photos of a new mock-up for a potential Extreme GB pack built from foam board, pvc pipe, and other various inexpensive materials to gauge dimensions, layout, and supply lists for those who may be interested in building one out of commonly found materials.

Years ago I made a film stylized extreme pack that was featured on TheBlackFirehouse and decided it’s time to pursue a major overhaul on that concept.

I just finished the first rough of blueprints for the pack itself and will be working on the thrower plans this coming weekend. Be sure to check them out on Facebook and show your support and suggestions!
By Macktacular
RonnyT07 wrote: December 24th, 2022, 1:32 pm
Propsken wrote:Got any links?
There are photos posted in several groups on Facebook. I wish there was a way to upload photos directly from my phone onto this thread.
Get an imgur account and you can upload photos there and link them here. You don't have to make the posts public either.
By mrmichaelt
RonnyT07 wrote: December 24th, 2022, 1:32 pm
Propsken wrote:Got any links?
There are photos posted in several groups on Facebook. I wish there was a way to upload photos directly from my phone onto this thread.
I'm not sure about phones but when you're posting a reply here, do you see under Preview and Submit buttons, there's 2 tabs, Option and Upload an Image. If you press the latter, there should be a select image button and you can upload images. Hmm, but yeah, it might be tricky locating the images on your phone vs. if you were on a laptop.

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]