By 66Cuda
Hoping someone might know how to fix this. I picked up second hand a Spirit Halloween PKE. I switched the batteries out but it’s not working right. If you push either button it starts making noise but the arms don’t come out, at all. When it goes through the sound completely it doesn’t shut off. It just keeps replying it until you flip the power switch. It doesn’t matter which button you push, the same thing happens.

Anyone have any ideas?
By CitizenBuster
Sounds like the little gear from the motor to the wings popped out of alignment. You're gonna have to take the back off, carefully lift the motor plate off, and re mesh the gear. Not too difficult. Should be the problem. But won't know until you take it apart. Go slow so you don't tear off wires.
By 66Cuda
I opened it up and everything looks good inside. The gears seem to be aligned fine. I tried to get a reading with my multi meter on the motor but the battery died. Just before it died as I touched the connection points the motor came on and the arms extended, but now they won’t go back down. It’s still continuing to make the beeping noise and not stopping until I turn it off on back.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]