Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By UEF
Kingpin wrote: June 8th, 2022, 9:50 am
Nothing says you're a cutting-edge comedy show like trying to land a joke about something five years after it happened. :eyeroll:
Family Guy is all about the old references!

By timeware
As I've gotten in trouble for some of my videos in the past you might want to advise people that this isn't a safe for work video. It's not recommended to play this at full blast with a lot of people around. Catchy tune though.
By Kingpin
Conceptually the video is pretty weak.
The inclusion of a Ghostbusters team is thematically pointless - Boris isn't depicted as a ghost, and the team itself carries the standard no-ghost logo, rather than a custom version featuring a charicature of the EX-PM.

If you're going to make a protest video for a Christmas Number 1 submission, at least go to some effort with it to make it witty - The guy who was submitting sausage roll parodies of famous songs for the past few Christmasses had the right idea.
By timeware
Take some cues from Epic Rap Battles of History. Special effects don't cost much these days if you know how to use the software. You can throw a Trump wig on a sheet and it move it around with wires. There's your ghost and it only cost you fifty bucks to make.

Probably would have cost less then the costume they threw on that actor, or paying the person if they did at all.

If it were me, I'd have blended the Let's Go Brandon song with the Ghostbusters Soundtrack replacing Brandon with the title of the video. An F for Effort.
By BRD 527
Was playing State of Decay 2 on my Xbox last night and came across this hidden gem tucked away off the beaten path lol

Kingpin liked this
TKs soon to be build

I did run into one big issue that has me buggin ou[…]

New pack build!!!

Decided to beef up my pack by using some electrica[…]

Conversely, if "Firehouse"/&am[…]

how is that unreasonable given what we know abo[…]