Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Lizzard
Alright ‘busters, I have some updates for my independent GB board game. But before I get into the slimy details, I do want to give you a real expectation on when I anticipate it’s completion. I am active duty military, with over 20 years of service. I am also a full time nursing student. So I am working on this game in my spare time. I anticipate the games completion by Dec 1, 2022. Not sure how I can “legally” offer the game to you awesome fans, yet… but I’m researching. Without any further delays, here is the tagline for the back of the game box. And an image of the rough draft logo from the game board.

1 TO 5 PLAYERS - AGES 10 AND UP - APPROX 60 MINUTES

A CROSS DIMENSIONAL RIP

A COOPERATIVE GAME AGAINST THE GHOSTBUSTERS MOST PESKY POLTERGEISTS

The world has experienced a cross dimensional rip in the fabric of reality! Poltergeists from across the universes are drawn by an unknown force to terrorize the world as we know it. Your team of Ghostbusters must defeat them. Each poltergeist offers an entirely unique challenge, and players can adjust the difficulty by playing against a new new group of poltergeists every game. work together to defend the world from Gozer and her two minions: Zuul & Vinz Clortho, Vigo the Carpathian, Rowan North, The Scoleri Brothers, Slimer, and Muncher!

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]