For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By sakis720
Hi once again. Lately i'm digging up the Ghostbusters The Video Game PS3 Files I found cut playble models and dlcs for the original multiplayer (i didn't got the textures working on blender)

I got the .ascii file to open on blender with the XNALara Plugin on version 2.73 of blender

If somone wants the .acsii files send a pm and i will i upload the in this topic

mp_peck
mp_zombie
mp_mayor
mp_ghoul
mp_jason
mp_grant

Also there are some models named mp_ethereal_stantz/spengler/venkman/zeddemore but i didn't include the because there are the original ghostbusters models

THIS ALL THE PLAYABLE MODELS I CAN OPEN
By Kingpin
skankerzero wrote: September 18th, 2022, 1:20 pm Correct.
The Ethereal models were just material swaps to look like the Spectral Ghostbusters from the RGB episode, Citizen Ghost.
The material should be there somewhere. In theory, you could apply it to them.
Would've loved to have seen that, a pity the ethereal skins and the box of suits in the basement didn't work out in the end quite as planned.

Good to see you back, skanker. :)
By sakis720
skankerzero wrote: September 18th, 2022, 1:20 pm Correct.
The Ethereal models were just material swaps to look like the Spectral Ghostbusters from the RGB episode, Citizen Ghost.
The material should be there somewhere. In theory, you could apply it to them.
You are correct but there is a problem the formats of the materials can't be cracked until someone reverse engineer this formats. The tool that i use to extract texturers/materials doesn't work on ps3 textures for some reason there is a plugin for an app that opens ps3 and xbox 360 textures but no every texture opens

Just seen this thread add me JudgeGerry to London

Proton Props UK

I would like to apologise to everyone for the dela[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

How feasible would it be for Hasbro to release &[…]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack? I[…]