Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By SpaceWoof
Ordered elbow pads and they are fantastic!
However I also ordered the "44 inch" khaki belt to complete my flight suit, but upon arrival I couldn't get it to buckle even after expanding it all the way. Went to Men's Sears and they measured my waist as 40 inches so don't know what gives on the length? I've seen several other folks with say the same thing on here so wanted to confirm.

Emailed customer support but it's been a few weeks with no response.

I recommend changing description to read, "goes up to 40 inches."
By AJ Quick
SpaceWoof wrote: August 12th, 2021, 1:56 pm Ordered elbow pads and they are fantastic!
However I also ordered the "44 inch" khaki belt to complete my flight suit, but upon arrival I couldn't get it to buckle even after expanding it all the way. Went to Men's Sears and they measured my waist as 40 inches so don't know what gives on the length? I've seen several other folks with say the same thing on here so wanted to confirm.

Hello,

I have no emails from you. We do recommend people who have larger waists to get two belts to link together. The 44 inch measurement is supplied by the manufacturer.
By billybunnyuk
I have recently purchased 3 items from GB Fans Shop - well all I can say is 'amazing'.
Items arrived in less than a week and that was all of the way to the UK.
That's quicker than some stuff I have bought locally (really like the elbow pads by the way)
By SpaceWoof
AJ Quick wrote: August 16th, 2021, 3:17 pm
SpaceWoof wrote: August 12th, 2021, 1:56 pm Ordered elbow pads and they are fantastic!

Hello,

I have no emails from you. We do recommend people who have larger waists to get two belts to link together. The 44 inch measurement is supplied by the manufacturer.
AJ,

It was ordered as a Guest, I set up an account a few days later.
Order #45131

I sent the email to webmaster@gbfans.com August 2nd at 6:13pm.
By Sploinker
Hey there!

A buddy of mine purchased the sound card a few months back, and when he installed it in his pack it worked great but after only a few mins the audio stopped. He brought it over just a couple weeks ago and we installed the card in my functioning pack and had the same results - Lights worked but no audio. We've both sent emails to gbfans explaining the situation and all the steps we've gone through, but we haven't heard anything back. I'm sure this is your busy season what with Halloween and the movie coming out soon but if you could let me know that you've received our emails and what we need to do to resolve the situation, that would be great! Order number 44703.

thanks!
By Sploinker
Sploinker wrote: November 2nd, 2021, 11:07 pm Hey there!

A buddy of mine purchased the sound card a few months back, and when he installed it in his pack it worked great but after only a few mins the audio stopped. He brought it over just a couple weeks ago and we installed the card in my functioning pack and had the same results - Lights worked but no audio. We've both sent emails to gbfans explaining the situation and all the steps we've gone through, but we haven't heard anything back. I'm sure this is your busy season what with Halloween and the movie coming out soon but if you could let me know that you've received our emails and what we need to do to resolve the situation, that would be great! Order number 44703.

thanks!
This has been resolved - thanks for much for your help!!
By Nighty80
Ordered a set of Film, Idealised and custom name patches, really pleased with the service (as usual!) and dispatched quicker than expected - thanks AJ :D

Unfortunately it appears Royal Mail delivered to the wrong address, although they're not even sure which day it was according to their tracking screen which shows as delivered twice, on two separate days. Have lodged complaint etc but not expecting much :sigh:
None of that reflects negatively on AJ or the store who have fulfilled their end perfectly - sadly it's our [expletive] postal service in the UK that has let me down - literally in the last mile, as the last scan was at the Distribution Office 0.8 miles away.

Sorry for the rant. Frustrated at having another 2 months to wait after I reorder, so badly wanted to get my Nomex sorted.

TL;DR:
  • Thanks AJ
  • Royal Mail are [expletive]
By Nighty80
AJ Quick wrote: May 26th, 2022, 8:59 pm I'm sorry that happened. I saw you re-ordered the name tag. I'll throw in the GB logo patches with it for no extra cost.
Thank you AJ, that’s really kind of you!
JamesB922 liked this
By abaka
Just want to post some feedback - I have fallen on hard times...I had contacted some people who I purchased from but hadn't received items yet. AJ was the only one to respond and issue a quick respond with no questions asked.

I really do appreciate it and hate that I had to ask for the refund, and had no right to get it, but it was such a relieve to get it with no questions asked.

Comparing it to a vender on FB who I bought an item from in Feb which hasn't been shipped yet....and could easily be sold to another person in line and he refused to refund me or even bump me up the list so I can sell the item on.
tobycj liked this
By Nighty80
Nighty80 wrote: May 27th, 2022, 4:29 am
AJ Quick wrote: May 26th, 2022, 8:59 pm I'm sorry that happened. I saw you re-ordered the name tag. I'll throw in the GB logo patches with it for no extra cost.
Thank you AJ, that’s really kind of you!
Very pleased to say these arrived today and they're awesome!
Thanks again AJ and best wishes,
Dave
prodestrian liked this

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]