By jsshull
Hey everybody! I'm pretty new to the forums, but I've been here pretty constantly since joining. I'm thinking about building a pack for Halloween, more along the lines of a Dollar Store custom pack than a replica. I really love all of the custom designs I've found! I was just wondering if anyone here has built a Ghostbusters Wii proton pack (not the concept art one or the one that the Wii remote and nunchuk fit into). I haven't seen any yet, and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction, I'm looking for inspiration! Thanks!
By jsshull
Thanks for the quick reply! I have looked at screenshots (I own the game, but my Wii was stolen) and it is very similar to a standard pack, just simplified a little with some game add-ons (slime and boson). Fingers crossed that someone makes one, or one turns up here!
By EJLambert
Well... I wasn't going to show this here. Even if it is on my Facebook page.
:sigh:

Here's a crappy photoshopped mockup of what I have planned (against my better judgement.)

Lumpy 2.0
jackdoud wrote:A standard wii version hasn't been done yet though there's really not much diference between the wii pack and a regular proton pack which is why you mostly see the concepts done.
By EJLambert
RedVirtue wrote:thabooglio, you have to let me know when you start that thread. :-D
Yessir
joeghostbuster wrote:i like that "crappy" image, dont be so down on yourself. looks like you have your work cut out for you, good luck!

I'm not down on myself, just my photochopping skills. :cool:
By RedVirtue
You know I haven't played much of the wii version of the game but looking at this, if I make my girlfriend a pack, I might make her this one cuz of all the pinkish/purple parts. :)

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]