Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Hey guys I’m running into some family struggles and with great sadness I may need to sell some of my collection can you guys advise on the price of a Matty collector wand it’s in perfect condition barley used only to check on it once and a while, never displayed always kept in box you could say near mint in box? If I was to sell how much do you think I could sell it for?

I’m located in Sydney Australia

By Styrofoam_Guy
Check on ebay for sold prices to get an idea what they are going for.

I would say brand new in box. Opened to test. Put some batteries in it and check to make sure everything works and then also say that in your listing.
prodestrian liked this
By prodestrian
I'm in Australia too, I had three of these and sold them (I ended up building my own pack).

You can filter eBay searches to show "Sold" listings, to see what price they sold for previously.

I think AU$600 (ex-shipping) is pretty reasonable based on current listings and past sold listings. There are people who list for $1200+ but they could be waiting months/years for someone to actually buy it, if you need the money now then that's probably not a good idea.

You could also list for $800 Buy It Now but start the bidding at $600, so you're guaranteed at least that much but if there's demand then you could get some really good bids.

Also keep in mind that AU$600 is only US$420 so you may be able to go higher if you're happy to ship internationally (and deal with potential shipping delays, currency conversion, held payments etc).

Good luck!!

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]