Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By gold333
A while ago I remember coming across numerous photographs of pages of a leaked GB Aykroyd script on Facebook.

I can't find it again.

Who knows what I'm talking about?
If it's the script that featured, amongst other things, a teenager prodigy with an enlarged head, I think that might've been some exclusive that Proton Charging had, and it was only select snippets, rather than the complete script.
By gold333
I never actually read it yet. But they were indeed a number of pages and not the whole script. But I remember it was an actual Aykroyd GB3 draft?
There were several leaks concerning Alive Again this year but no script that I've seen.
Lots of talk about directors and cast and a fee good emails concerning characters and the plot. It sounded terrible.
Yeah could be. But usually it's all or nothing with copyright law isn't it?

For me its a very interesting script because Aykroyd went all out in terms of the technicality of the science. He even put Veneziano amplitude in there, I would have loved more about those technical aspects in it.
gold333 wrote:Got it, thanks:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 6489293206

Though I am puzzled: if he has it in his posession and is allowed to share contents, why tease us, why not just share all of it?
He probably got permission to share some of it, but not all of it based on a non-disclosure agreement.
gold333 liked this
That sounds like a cool intro. Something like that could still be done since it’s basically a ghoul coming out of the ground. Haven’t read the others posted before.

Edit: Ok I read them. Very interesting. I like the different facilities and one being hidden in a toxic waste dump. Different Ectos with an operational garage would be cool to see but maybe not that many.
mrmichaelt liked this
I don’t like the idea of showing demons kicking someone out of hell to explain them becoming a ghost. Takes a way some of the mystery and makes it a cheesy, human sort of interaction rather than mysterious and beyond comprehension. Like they were kicked out of a nightclub.

It would be fitting for Real Ghostbusters but I can’t see it working in the film universe.
mrmichaelt liked this
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]