By Oxnard Montalvo
Just about to embark on budget welding goggles build. But having trouble finding out where to place LEDs. All the goggle replicas for sale have different lighting schemes.
Is it just the lenses that light up?
Are there any flashing or sequencing lights?

Any advice greatfully received.
By Glenn Frederick
The Ecto Goggles never had lights. The Prop never lit up and the only thing that suppose to light up (In Movie) was the display screen. The lenses having lights was started with fans wanting their goggles to do something and that carried on into some official merchandise like the Spirit Halloween Goggles so it's really up to you on how you want them to function.
Kingpin liked this
By abritinthebay
The best use of LED lights I've seen in the goggles is a VERY low green glow *inside* them. When wearing it doesn't obscure your vision (assuming you placed them sensibly) and you can just see a hint of light from the outside giving it a nice night-vision vibe to the public.
By Toni Venege
Hi @busybuildr do you have blueprints (or similar) about ecto gogoles and pcb for lights? I love this lights.

I'm going to start building my ecto googles and I love the way the lights look. I want to do something similar.

Thanks!!
By Kingpin
Toni Venege wrote: December 8th, 2021, 9:27 am Hi @busybuildr do you have blueprints (or similar) about ecto gogoles and pcb for lights? I love this lights.
Unfortunately the forum doesn't have a function to alert users if you put a '@' beside their name. You can send him a private message, though he hasn't been on the forum since near the end of November.
By busybuildr
Toni Venege wrote: December 8th, 2021, 9:27 am Hi @busybuildr do you have blueprints (or similar) about ecto gogoles and pcb for lights? I love this lights.

I'm going to start building my ecto googles and I love the way the lights look. I want to do something similar.

Thanks!!
Hi Toni - Sorry for the very delayed reply. I have (8) 8.5x11" drawings in pdf format. They used to be posted on this site, but I haven't seen them for quite a while. If you send me an email, I'll be happy to attach them and send it back.
    Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

It could have been more accurate (barrel and[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]