Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By obiwanjabroni
Hi Doug, I've been trying to PM you but for some reason all messages to you seem to be stuck in my outbox. Could you drop me a PM?

Bought a bezel kit from Doug and it's been super easy to work with/assemble. Came quickly too!
By Kingpin
obiwanjabroni wrote: November 8th, 2019, 8:02 am Hi Doug, I've been trying to PM you but for some reason all messages to you seem to be stuck in my outbox. Could you drop me a PM?
They're not "stuck". Private Messages remain in the outbox until they're read by the recipient.
By SMC164
GHOSTLABS IS AMAZING!!!

Doug put up with more than he bargained for when I bought from him. I bothered him with questions and with troubleshooting. He was absolutely amazing and my pack is now fully operational and better than I could have imagined.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
By Ectotainment
A few months back, I purchased a number of Spongeface's upgrade kits for 2 Spirit packs I made for Halloween. Since then I've also purchased some other items for a hero build I'm planning on now and his new Spirit Halloween Radio upgrade board. I can't say enough good things about Doug. His instructions manuals are top notch and his engineering skills speak for themselves. He was always very responsive, helpful and professional. I would recommend his good and services to anyone looking to get into this hobby. Thanks again!
By NickFame13
I recommend Spongeface to anyone and everyone for his stellar work, quality of products, and spectacular customer support and service! Everything that makes my pack purr is from Spongeface!
By duke009
I have purchased two kits from Doug, both arrived in a timely manner and up to the highest quality i can give. Highly recommended and will be buying his other kits soon!
By Kingpin
Ubanksy wrote: May 13th, 2020, 7:27 am How can I buy from him? I'd love proper lights and sounds.
Doug regularly sells items through the Marketplace here, and on eBay.
By mendo222
Just some words about Doug and his gizmo kit.
Asked if he can build one to me because I'm totally a mess in electronic. Said no, but tell me to contact his friend bill who accept sometime building commission. Contacted bill, said I live in France if he could build a gizmo kit and send it to me.
Just amazing answer : no problem . Bill takes a kit from spongeface assemble it and send it to me with really care about the shipping package.
Delivered and building time : less than one week. Absolutely great building and really awesome kit, even more accurate than the one on the movie itself. All is there , a clip to attache the daughter board to the belt, the clamp to keep your 9v battery in your gizmo holster.
Thanks a lot friends Doug and bill it was a pleasure.

CitizenBuster liked this

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]