I've been wanting to do an EMF meter in a PKE Meter inspired case. Rather than gutting out an actual EMF detector I thought I'd try to build one from scratch. That way I could arrange the circuit where needed. I would not have the wings move as it would interfere with the signal. Instead I would opt for EXG style unit.

While I was able to acquire an EMF Circuit and the parts are easy to find I'm having some trouble figuring out this schematic. I'm not very good with schematics and some of this is Greek to me. I need help figuring out what goes where. Any help would be appreciated.
Resistors go where the zig-zag lines are, the LM3914 gets hooked up like it shows. There's an indent on the top of the chip itself that is the key to hooking it up correctly, just put the indent in the same position it shows in the schematic and you'll be fine. Honestly surprised that it doesn't show where to hook the speaker up to the LM386 board though, since it is a low power amplifier board for sound, unless this particular schematic just uses the chip itself. It already tells you what the 3 lines is for, just look at the battery and you'll figure it out. The spaces that have uF on them are for polarized capacitors. I hope that translated some Greek for you.

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]