By goodale.jason
hey everyone
i was wondering what everyone who has built a giga meter used for the clear dome? the usual place that was recommended to me has unfortunately gone out of business due to this nasty covid... so was just wondering if anyone had any ideas or places they ordered a dome??
thanks all stay safe
J
pathollywood liked this
By goodale.jason
i appreciate the ideas - the ali domes look good im guessing you clean it up with a dremel very carefully eh?
its always the depth of the dome that causes trouble... they seem to be very shallow and i dunno how they would look in TCs dome bracket
By universalcreature
goodale.jason wrote: January 28th, 2022, 12:33 pm i appreciate the ideas - the ali domes look good im guessing you clean it up with a dremel very carefully eh?
its always the depth of the dome that causes trouble... they seem to be very shallow and i dunno how they would look in TCs dome bracket
Yes, I used a Dremel to sand off the hangers on the dome. They won't fit on the Throwing Chicken kit, that dome is 80mm. I have that kit too but wanted to try my hand a 3D printing one.
By goodale.jason
right on
yeah thats the boat im in at the moment lookig for a suitable replacement for the TC dome - his place went under unfortunately

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]