Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
By zeta otaku
Okay, putting Ecto-1 and lights on the packs aside (I really don't wanna get into that here), what differences have you noticed with the "original" gear in Afterlife?

I've noticed two. First is the throwers Ray, Winston and Peter have. The front grip is rotated 90 degrees but NOT the barrel itself. I think a lot of us noticed that.

The other I only just noticed on my 4K copy of the film. It's the trap pedal. Originally I thought the large relay was just removed entirely, but it was moved from the top to the rear of the side box, which makes a LOT of sense in my mind (it would sit more flush on your belt and wouldn't get damaged in a frantic "OH MY GOD OPEN THE TRAP" stomp).
By JonXCTrack
In the '84 film the shell is affixed to the mother board by hex screws with steel washers (Look near the ion arm on Spengler's pack at 1:06 here:

In Afterlife the shell is affixed to the mother board by a standard Philips head screws (Look near the power cell on Winston's pack at 1:03 here:
Last edited by Kingpin on January 24th, 2022, 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Added YouTube code
By Kingpin
JonXCTrack wrote: January 24th, 2022, 8:39 am In Afterlife the shell is affixed to the mother board by a standard Philips head screws (Look near the power cell on Winston's pack at 1:03 here:
It's even clearer at the 2:44 mark.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]