I put a proton blaster onto a Spirit Pack but I need a couple of parts I'd like suggestions on. I realize I can just add any old hook with a screw on it but I'd prefer one with a longer hook like the real prop ones so it's less likely to fall off if hung on a belt. Looking around online all I've been finding are normal sized hooks. Hell what kind of hooks do the props use?

The other thing I'd like is a clamp to make the hose attachment even more secure. Since I'm not really a handy person all the things I've found in my searches have been for large tubes or duct work. The end of the proton blaster has a circumference of 4 3/8 inches. Any ideas?
I used a 3D printed V hook to secure mine to the Spirit Pack. Finding the real deal has gotten harder these days. As for attaching the gun to the hose I carefully cut away the plastic on the end of the grip leaving the screw peg in place. Punch two holes in your hose and thread it through the peg. For added adhesive I plan to use Hot Glue.
GBfan77 wrote: January 18th, 2022, 3:50 pm I used a 3D printed V hook to secure mine to the Spirit Pack. Finding the real deal has gotten harder these days. As for attaching the gun to the hose I carefully cut away the plastic on the end of the grip leaving the screw peg in place. Punch two holes in your hose and thread it through the peg. For added adhesive I plan to use Hot Glue.
By hook I didn't mean the v-hook, which like you I ordered a 3d printed one and it works great. The hook I meant was the one that they hang the wand on their belt with. I'll try using pliers on a screw in hook like BRD suggested.

As for putting the hose in I already did that actually. We kinda went a little overboard compared to you it seems. Drilled straight threw the section of plastic the screw goes in. A nut and bolt still holds it together ok though! I realized I didn't really need to reinforce it with an extra clamp since I could simply wrap a zip tie around the end of the wand there. There's a notch on top that keeps it from falling off. When pulled tight it can't move anywhere and will give plenty of extra support if it even needed it.

I do appreciate all the suggestions though, thanks!
I don't know if I've mentioned this or not. On the barrel of the thrower there are two small switches. Depending on what MOD Fitting you apply they produce two different sounds. The speaker is not the best but it sounds like slime blower and stasis stream. I was able to reroute the wires to a switch and chose between the two sound effects. If you are electronically inclined you may be able to perform the same modification.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]