By Ryanc3187
Hello

Anyone know how to get a hold of Fincher technologies for a GB1 ribbon if they even sell them anymore? I messaged them on Facebook multiple times and sent a few emails with no replies.

Any alternate way I can see if they are still available for purchase?

Thank you
By GAXIMO
I’ve had no luck as well. Numerous messages and commenting on their posts with no response at all. I have since given up and just settled with the GB2 style ribbon.
By Kingpin
Fincher may not be as readily-available to respond as he used to be in the past, a number of his personal circumstances changed when his family's house and his workshop were destroyed in a fire last March.

It may also be he's just been busy with orders, if the swamp the GBFans store has been processing is anything to go by. Hopefully you'll get a reply from him soon.
By CaptainAssholay
I've also received no response over the last few months but they did have a post earlier saying they started a new job and their availability to work on cables would be reduced. I just scan their FB page each day to look for updates but it'll likely be some time before they do another drop.
By Ryanc3187
CaptainAssholay wrote: January 13th, 2022, 8:21 am I've also received no response over the last few months but they did have a post earlier saying they started a new job and their availability to work on cables would be reduced. I just scan their FB page each day to look for updates but it'll likely be some time before they do another drop.
Thanks, yea I do the same thing. The Facebook page doesn't have a lot of activity most likely due to the reason stated in previous comments and being busy. I will will look for another alternate and if Fincher ever becomes available I'll perform an upgrade.
By GAXIMO
l3w1sb159 wrote: January 12th, 2022, 10:21 pm I got mine from wirefauna on etsy, could give them a try if fincher doesn't get back to you.
Messaged Wirefauna and they responded saying they put me on their list for when they make more. If anyone else wants one, I recommend messaging them. Maybe more people interested will make them do a batch sooner.
By Ryanc3187
Just wanted to offer an update. I got a random Facebook message yesterday from fincher technology that he was making ribbons again and offered one for sale and of course I snatched it up within minutes. From what I see on Facebook he’s been making some in his house until his ship gets back up and running. I’m expected to have it this Tuesday. Very fortune and lucky
tobycj, CaptainAssholay liked this

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]