This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
I've identified a prop used as set dressing in Afterlife, which is clearly visible in the "Adam Savage Tours Ghostbusters: Afterlife’s Farmhouse Set!" video on YouTube.

Egon's tool drawer is an Akro Mils 10-330 organizer, which was made in the mid-1980's in Akron, Ohio. To this day I still use this exact model to store 80's Star Wars and GI Joe figures! These are very useful organizers and I give credit to the props dept. for sourcing an 80's-accurate item for Egon's house. I don't recall if it is very visible in the film but once we get a copy we can watch at home, I'd like to go frame-by-frame to see if it pops up.

I am pretty sure I saw one of these in Amazing Spider-Man 2, though I don't have screencaps. I'm certain there are other movies where these are used.

I have a spare 10-330 that is complete and has no broken tabs, though it could probably use a cleaning. I would value it around $40 and am open to selling it, though I'd prefer to trade for costume parts as I'm putting together an '84 suit. Here's what I'm looking for:
GB1 white frame padding
elbow pads
Spirit PKE
pistol belt fobs (have the belt)
tan hose connector
yellow hose
belt Gizmo (doesn't have to be 100% accurate) or just the leather holster
possibly other belt accessories such as a trap holster, etc.
If anyone has parts they can offer to trade, please reach out to me! Like I said, also willing to consider offers if anyone wants to purchase it. Thank you!

RiverofSlime liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]