Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Toni Venege
Hi! I'm a biggest fan about Ghostbusters from Spain! :blush:

This weekend I will go to cinema to watch Ghostsbusters: Afterlife... I think that I cry in my seat. The last time I see ghostbusters in big screen was 32 years ago!!!!!

Well, in this moment I'm print in 3D the ecto googles, and I have already bought my khaki pilot suit :cool:

I love you pals!
ccv66 liked this
By dantonvfx
Toni Venege wrote: December 2nd, 2021, 9:13 am Hi! I'm a biggest fan about Ghostbusters from Spain! :blush:

This weekend I will go to cinema to watch Ghostsbusters: Afterlife... I think that I cry in my seat. The last time I see ghostbusters in big screen was 32 years ago!!!!!

Well, in this moment I'm print in 3D the ecto googles, and I have already bought my khaki pilot suit :cool:

I love you pals!
OLE! I'm form Spain too! Where are you from? I'm form Barcelona, but living in Vancouver since 2014. Good to know more fellas are here!
By Toni Venege
dantonvfx wrote: December 2nd, 2021, 3:57 pm
Toni Venege wrote: December 2nd, 2021, 9:13 am Hi! I'm a biggest fan about Ghostbusters from Spain! :blush:

I love you pals!
OLE! I'm form Spain too! Where are you from? I'm form Barcelona, but living in Vancouver since 2014. Good to know more fellas are here!
Hi!!!
I’m from Barcelona, too. Well… near Barcelona (Vilanova i la Geltrú).
In Spain is a little bit difficult find props or suits about Ghostbusters 🤣
By METATRON
¡Hola!
welcome on board! I´m from europe, too (germany). I´m working on my costume for some years now and it´s a nice hobby. Little tip, it´s often a bit hard to order stuff from the US. Expensive shipping and taxes.

What 3D model did you use for printing your googles?
I´m working on a 3D CAD model at the moment, because I haven´t found a Google body that accurate enouth for my liking. I also would like to make my own leather inlay.
This model is nice https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4055803 , but the front isn´t right.
Here the front is better, but not quite https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3168887
Here is a good thread:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=47128&p=4942608&hi ... s#p4942608
By dantonvfx
Toni Venege wrote: December 12th, 2021, 4:36 pm
dantonvfx wrote: December 2nd, 2021, 3:57 pm

Hi!!!
I’m from Barcelona, too. Well… near Barcelona (Vilanova i la Geltrú).
In Spain is a little bit difficult find props or suits about Ghostbusters 🤣

Haha that's so AWESOME! I'm form Montcada i Reixac! Lots of time I used to go to Vilanova or Castelldefels beaches! Welcome aboard!!!
Toni Venege liked this

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]