For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
So for the past 5 days, I have tried to play Ghostbusters MP only to be greeted with this.
Image I sure hope that it hasn't been taken down, I've played the multiplayer religiously since 2011, and it's been a big part of my life. If it's gone, I'm gonna be really sad. I loved it so much, that I actually got all 3 pre order DLCs. :sigh:
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: December 13th, 2021, 2:34 am If it's any consolation, we're rumoured to get a new multiplayer game in 2022 or 2023, though likely Playstation only.
May I ask if where this was stated?

I bought the remastered for ps4 and I barely touched it. I just can’t do single player story modes anymore it’s not my thing. I just wanna hop on and bust ghosts with other ppl and that’s it. I really hope it’s true but given the remastered has been out for quite some time I don’t see any reason they would invest anymore into it.

A better business model it seems would be to build a multiplayer only, free to play, stand alone game that is maybe based off the video games engine. Throw in your DLC’s as a way to make money and all that jazz. That seems to justify the cost of development more.
Yup it got fixed the first time, but now it's been like this since the 19th. :sigh:
So, because the points aren't there and don't accumulate I have just been playing player matches and I gotta say, it's way better than ranked matched ever were. You can start the match alone (because otherwise it takes hours sometimes for a partner who usually leaves anayway) and players can join and leave the campain as they like. I don't recall a time the scores disappeared for this long but in the end, who cares? Desert coffin maybe...
It may very well not be as popular as it used to be unfortunately because of the new Ghostbusters spirits unleashed I had a question I haven't been able to find the answer to does anyone know when you replay the Ghostbusters video game remastered during replay mode how you get your upgrades do you have to buy them again or the automatically come on at the same time you purchase them previously in the first round this is why I'm asking and I haven't been able to find an answer to this at all

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]