The latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans site.
By GBFans
We're bringing you the latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans Shop. We've had a few changes in the past week and wanted to let you know!

Please note. We will be closed on November 24th. Orders can be placed, but will not ship until the following business day.

Here are the newest products, and products that have recently come back in stock:

Uniform: Khaki Flight Suit Coveralls - In Stock!

Uniform: Navy Flight Suit Coveralls - In Stock!

If there are any items you need specifically, or want to be notified about, please add products to your wishlist. The wishlist can be found here: http://www.gbfans.com/shop/wishlist/

You can also reply here with any questions!
By HeavyT
I’m currently looking for a new 3XL size khaki tru-spec 27-P BASIC FLIGHT SUIT. The page for that item mentions "special order" and a 7 day leadtime. I'm really looking to receive the flight suit by December 3rd. Before I order I wanted to know if you believe it can be obtained and shipped to me with an arrival date of December 3rd? Is that possible? Thanks!
By Kingpin
HeavyT wrote: November 21st, 2021, 4:21 pm I’m currently looking for a new 3XL size khaki tru-spec 27-P BASIC FLIGHT SUIT. The page for that item mentions "special order" and a 7 day leadtime. I'm really looking to receive the flight suit by December 3rd. Before I order I wanted to know if you believe it can be obtained and shipped to me with an arrival date of December 3rd? Is that possible? Thanks!
I don't believe we can provide any guarantee it'd be there in time for the 3rd of December. Factoring in the 7-day lead time the earliest it might be shipped would be the 29th of November, and there's the possibility it might ship on a later date than that depending on how many orders are ahead of yours in the queue.
By AJ Quick
HeavyT wrote: November 21st, 2021, 4:21 pm I’m currently looking for a new 3XL size khaki tru-spec 27-P BASIC FLIGHT SUIT. The page for that item mentions "special order" and a 7 day leadtime. I'm really looking to receive the flight suit by December 3rd. Before I order I wanted to know if you believe it can be obtained and shipped to me with an arrival date of December 3rd? Is that possible? Thanks!
Not only are we out of stock, but the manufacturer is as well.

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]