For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
I know of two episodes of the animated series The Real Ghostbusters where the Ghostbusters take on the boogeyman. Now, its explained in the episodes that the boogeyman is not a ghost but is solid matter and so therefore their proton packs and ghost trapping methods have little effect on him.

I was thinking though, if the boogeyman is solid matter can't he be destroyed by conventional means? The main purpose of proton packs is to catch ghosts but we also see how obviously destructive the streams are on the physical world. From what we've seen we know that proton streams can blow holes in walls, start fires, blast down chandeliers, and overall cause great destruction to physical objects.

Egon himself said a proton pack is not a toy. Its safe to say a proton pack can seriously injure or kill a person. That being said I don't see why a proton pack wouldn't hurt the boogeyman that much since the boogeyman is solid matter, instead of having little effect.
I took it that his Class 7 classification meant a higher degree of invulnerability to standard Proton Streams in his solid state. If he was tough enough to lift heavy objects one handed without breaking a sweat or jumping super high, he was probably invulnerable, too. Plus, he was probably even stronger having fed on fear.
Kingpin liked this

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]