By goodale.jason
hey all
so i was thinking about replacing the switches and switch covers on the spirit pke. i was wondering if anyone had attempted this before and had some ideas for a more discfreet switch option. the two silver buttons are being used already as we know because i would have loved to use one of those... but yeah was just wondering if anyone had any ideas or tips.
thanks again everyone hope all is well and be safe everyone
J
By feide@aol.com
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I am currently working on replacing those with bent metal finish nails and making the touch switches instead of press switches. Using tiny relays to replace the switches and touch sensors found on Amazon. Also needed to wire a transistor between touch switch and relays to allow the relay to function.

Touch switch
https://www.amazon.com/HiLetgo-TTP223B- ... EFWQ&psc=1

Relay
https://www.amazon.com/Nowepai-Power-Re ... HJ1ZQ&th=1
By goodale.jason
that sounds awesome - a touch button like that could be hidden very discreet - that look a bit outta my league though
where would you be putting those in the spirit pke wires??
By feide@aol.com
Well, I also replaced the disposable batteries with rechargeable which also requires a small circuit board. With all of that going on and the wiring, I thought it would all fit but I am having some trouble closing the shell :)
By goodale.jason
yup looks great
i have that mini soun boatrd in there for movie accutrate sounds which is why i wanted to find some discreet buttons and those look great... but yeah there is not a whole lot of room in there at all lol
im excited to see how this all turns out

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]