Have a guide or tutorial? Post it up!
By spookyspengler
i just recently bought the newest proton pack model that spirit halloween released this year and this is my first time attempting to mod any proton pack. im planning on modding the sound box and was wondering how to open this model of the proton pack?
By Prime 1986
spookyspengler wrote: October 28th, 2021, 12:00 pm i just recently bought the newest proton pack model that spirit halloween released this year and this is my first time attempting to mod any proton pack. im planning on modding the sound box and was wondering how to open this model of the proton pack?
So it should be the same as the original. peel away the foam on the back and there will be 5 screws (if memory serves correct) in different locations. 2 on the bottom, 1 in the middle, and 2 on top. unscrew them and you'll open it right up!
spookyspengler liked this
By trekgod3
Same as the other ones. Locate the hidden screws through the fabric covered cardboard motherboard, slit the fabric with a knife to reveal the screws, and remove them. Use a magnet to locate the screws if you can't feel them with your fingers

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]