For users in Canada. Eh?
darthbuster wrote: September 23rd, 2019, 8:44 pm Just a shout out to johanson who built an awesome containment unit and all the other ghostbusters at the Edmonton comic and entertainment expo sept 20-22, 2019. Great job, guys and gals!
I'd like to correct this. Michael Maxwell made the ECU.
He retired and Jordin bought it off him. :D
By Matt Campbell
Hi James! It’s the Alberta Roll Call thread and you live in Alberta, so it’s definitely ok for you to post here. I’m Matt, member of the Alberta Ghostbusters, and I live in Sherwood Park. There are other members from the Alberta Ghostbusters who float around this website and I believe members of other Alberta based groups as well. So welcome.
JamesR2 liked this
By JamesR2
Thats Awesome Matt, I live in Millwoods but actually work at the PartSource on Baseline in sherwood Park. I am not 100% sure if I am going to be ready for halloween, but I am trying... but the purpose is to have a decent costume in general. Having a really hard time trying to find a quality flightsuit... I found a costume one that fits okay though.
By JamesR2
cristovalc wrote: October 10th, 2021, 7:24 am Another Millwoods buster here. I lucked out and found someone selling a CWU 27/P flightsuit on Etsy in my size for a more than reasonable price. Might be a bit tough getting it in time for Halloween but worth checking out there for it.
do you have a link sir?
By RealGhostbusterJay
Greetings,

Like the others I also am not only in Alberta but Edmonton on the NE side. Also I'm additionally a member of the Alberta Ghostbusters.
By cristovalc
JamesR2 wrote: October 13th, 2021, 11:03 pm
cristovalc wrote: October 10th, 2021, 7:24 am Another Millwoods buster here. I lucked out and found someone selling a CWU 27/P flightsuit on Etsy in my size for a more than reasonable price. Might be a bit tough getting it in time for Halloween but worth checking out there for it.
do you have a link sir?
Bought it from restoredmilitaria on Etsy!
By JamesR2
RealGhostbusterJay wrote: October 15th, 2021, 6:33 am Greetings,

Like the others I also am not only in Alberta but Edmonton on the NE side. Also I'm additionally a member of the Alberta Ghostbusters.
Well I live in Millwoods, but work in Sherewood Park. I think it would be awesome if a group of us went in full dress to a movie theater to go see Afterlife!!! What do you all think?

If anyone wants to get a read on how regular fol[…]

Im a Phone Phreak, Retrocomputing collector/resto[…]

Do you by any chance have anymore pictures or ca[…]

Ghostbusters VOIP Phone

I am an old phone phreak, i do alot with phones. […]