Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
CreativeUsername wrote: September 14th, 2021, 6:18 am Hi All,

Long time lurker and first time poster. I've been scouring the interwebs for the Cinemacon leaks that are mentioned in this thread. Done everything I've can to hunt it down and only come up with rumors from 2020. I don't want to ruin this thread and be the newbie to plunge this into disruption. But could someone PM me the link to any confirm CinemaCon plot leaks? Spoilers don't bother me and I really want to read them. I really appreciate anyone who could help. Thanks guys!
Far as I think we're aware, there haven't been any actual leaks from Cinemacon, CU. We were concerned some would come out, but it looks like those who'd attended haven't spilled the beans.

Long time lurker and first time poster. I've been scouring the interwebs for the Cinemacon leaks that are mentioned in this thread. Done everything I've can to hunt it down and only come up with rumors from 2020. I don't want to ruin this thread and be the newbie to plunge this into disruption. But could someone PM me the link to any confirm CinemaCon plot leaks? Spoilers don't bother me and I really want to read them. I really appreciate anyone who could help. Thanks guys!
Nice try Ghost Corps. :P
SpaceBallz, RedSpecial, Kingpin and 2 others liked this
Kingpin wrote: September 14th, 2021, 12:01 pm

Far as I think we're aware, there haven't been any actual leaks from Cinemacon, CU. We were concerned some would come out, but it looks like those who'd attended haven't spilled the beans.
There's a couple legit leaks but they're thankfully contained. I'm both surprised and happy at how good this fandom has been at containing leaks so far.
Kingpin liked this
From the Denofgeek article:
With the help of a local teacher (Paul Rudd), the Spengler family will rediscover their patriarch’s history with the Ghostbusters and learn why the house is apparently the source of some very unusual paranormal activity – which may be the reason Egon purchased it in the first place.
This Post Contains Spoilers
mrmichaelt, Sav C liked this
Is that the official synopsis?

Then I think we can rule out the whole Rudd and Callie are the new keymaster, and gatekeeper. I'd find it more of an interesting back story if the Terror dog in the trap had encountered Rudd when he was a kid. Maybe he was out and about during the tully chase. It would be a sneaky Moranis nod.
MajorGravy wrote: September 14th, 2021, 11:00 pm Just got word from our local cinema/movie distributors that the release date for the movie here has been moved to January 6th 2022.

Sigh.
Not in the U.S., right?
It's not showing up on the main news feed of GBfans. so i'm going to say, no it's not the U.S. If our release date was pushed again I think that news would be almost instant. If the date get's pushed again, I think the lot of us are going to start banging our heads against the wall.
SpaceBallz liked this
SpaceBallz wrote: September 14th, 2021, 11:05 pm
MajorGravy wrote: September 14th, 2021, 11:00 pm Just got word from our local cinema/movie distributors that the release date for the movie here has been moved to January 6th 2022.

Sigh.
Not in the U.S., right?
Quick user post search shows this guy is from Malaysia.

Always handy to let other people know where you are from when you bring news like this.

You almost gave Spaceballz a heart attack.
Kingpin, SpaceBallz, Sav C liked this
Corey91 wrote: September 14th, 2021, 9:06 pm From the Denofgeek article:
With the help of a local teacher (Paul Rudd), the Spengler family will rediscover their patriarch’s history with the Ghostbusters and learn why the house is apparently the source of some very unusual paranormal activity – which may be the reason Egon purchased it in the first place.
It does seem like it was really fancy once upon a time.
Corey91 liked this
Corey91 wrote:From the Denofgeek article:
Adam Savage tour of the house!!!

Last edited by Kingpin on September 15th, 2021, 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Added YouTube code
Alphagaia, Davideverona, robbritton and 3 others liked this
The Budweiser can was also a neat nod to the scene where Egon, Peter, and Ray or examining and interviewing Dana for the first time. It makes me wonder if maybe Ray was in that house at some point enjoying a nice cold brew with Egon.
Last edited by JonXCTrack on September 15th, 2021, 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deadderek, pizzarat liked this
TONS of new Afterlife merchandise for our 🇬🇧 friends: https://mailchi.mp/forbiddenplanet/forb ... y3nUi2Kbcw
So having rewatched the second trailer after watching Adam Savage's latest behind the scenes video, it would seem that the scene in the trailer showing someone pulling a PKE meter out of a drawer takes place in the kitchen of the farm house. The stained glass in the background of that scene and the stained glass in the kitchen are a match.
Alphagaia, deadderek, Hairy Biker and 3 others liked this
JonXCTrack wrote: September 15th, 2021, 12:51 pm So having rewatched the second trailer after watching Adam Savage's latest behind the scenes video, it would seem that the scene in the trailer showing someone pulling a PKE meter out of a drawer takes place in the kitchen of the farm house..=
Good eye, it looks reasonable certain that it's the big drawer between the fridge and the stove.
deadderek liked this

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]