I finally made a stunt trap and I've been hanging it from a keyfob off the ribbon cable. I worked hard on my trap pedal, so I'm wearing it. The more junk you can pile on, the cooler it looks anyhow.
DaveLister liked this
In my experience, my team doesn't carry them and no one notices. Myself and my team wear foam "belt" traps that are meant to be worn and not used as a trap. They're lightweight as well. I dig the idea about having it be wireless and integrated in to the thrower or hell wear a Holtmann style arm band. Or just not worry about it because the public isn't going to know one way from the other.
On the Matty trap, I use...It's a bifurcated strap of web-gear with Velcro on the two open ends and a grommet on the "closed" end. It's meant for hanging extension cords on hooks, but I put one of those cord organizers through the grommet and loop it around my belt. It's big enough to fit the trap cable and the pedal.

I really ought to anchor down the ribbon cable on the pedal. What I'm using right now isn't the sturdiest job in the world.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]