Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By JohnnyPhantom
A very upset customer here. I'm a co-founder of The Ocean State Ghostbusters franchise, and about 4-5 years ago we used katarra8 to assemble our patches. The design was one that I made myself in Photoshop and took several hours to design and it was my baby in the franchise. We had Katara8 make the patches, we were over the moon, they looked great. Today we found this..
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGlEoXLFYOS/

a Instagram group/post with another franchise with our logo, but slightly edited with different colors, and removed the work "HOPE" from the top of the anchor and replaced with "KC"

You can see in the comments of the post, that the KC member tells me that Katara8 offered the design with the tweaks, and doesn't seem to care it's stolen from us. I messaged Katara8 about this, no response yet, but this is a VERY Shitty thing to do to your customers. Stealing their design and breaking their trust/ This is unacceptable

Here's our logo we we used since 2015/2016 to current
By Kingpin
Unfortunately she's become notorious for this very problem. She's sold U.K. Ghostbusters patches without clearing it with the group, and even utilised my LGBT logo without asking me.

Sorry to see she's misappropriating your design. :(
JohnnyPhantom liked this
By JohnnyPhantom
I got a response back from Katarra8

"Yes, they got it from me -- no, it is not exactly yours. You have peacock blue and yellow, while they are red and royal. You have HOPE on yours and they have RC."

well then, guess I was wrong. She changed the colors, everything's fine.

I'm pretty sure If took the Apple Computers logo, changed the color and used it for my next business, that Apple would sue the shit out of mem and be right to do so
deadderek liked this
By Kingpin
JohnnyPhantom wrote: December 9th, 2020, 2:47 pm "Yes, they got it from me -- no, it is not exactly yours. You have peacock blue and yellow, while they are red and royal. You have HOPE on yours and they have RC."
THAT is a really shitty attitude. Contrary to her evidential belief, "changing a few things" doesn't mean it isn't a copied work. Musicians have made headlines recently and in years past suing other musicians for work that was considered, or proven to be copied without permission.

The colours might be different, but the overall architecture of the logo is the same... It's no different really than if you were to create a Christmas variant of your group's logo.
By Rufus Q
f*** art thieves.
Will never order from her.
deadderek liked this

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]