Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
I have ordered all my patches from him and I also order them on two separate occasions and I have never had a problem. He does say on his website that it will take a while to get to you so I felt he was up front abou the wait. All my dealings have been good so far and I like the product. Just putting in my two cents.
Ahhhhh crap!!! I ordered an over dyed grey flight suit with elbow pads belt key fobs belt gizmo and leg hose from this guy back at the end of August off of ebay, he had over 10 available and sold 12 and had 100% positive feedback so I figured all was well, and because I was purchasing from ebay and he had 100% positive feedback I never even thought of him being here on the forums or looking into to it. I only stumbled upon this feedback page while searching out options for putting together a uniform for my soon to be 3 year old son and I happened upon a link for this forum, and after thoroughly reading through all 10 pages it sounds like hit or miss with this guy, and I have not heard from him at all since placing my order so after checking my order status on ebay and seeing that I still have no tracking # and the supposed delivery is between Oct 19 - 25 I'm getting a sinking feeling. I think I'll be trying to contact Mr Kerezman directly through ebay to see if I can get something going here seeing as my 45 days hit on this past Thursday and its early early Saturday now.
Matt Campbell wrote:I think I'll be trying to contact Mr Kerezman directly through ebay

Good luck with that, he almost never responds. He's got 100% prob cuz u can't leave feedback after so many days, approximately the amount of time to get your order.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
xtrmn8r17 wrote:Good luck with that, he almost never responds. He's got 100% prob cuz u can't leave feedback after so many days, approximately the amount of time to get your order.
Well I don't give up so easy, send a e-mail every 3 days or so.... who knows what may happen!?!
Well Joe responded today to my e-mail through ebay that I sent to him yesterday and he says I should be receiving my uniform sometime during the week of October 22nd, and I was quoted delivery to be between October 19th and 25th, so fingers crossed.
Sorry I can't edit my last post, and I meant to say I was quoted delivery between October 19th and 25th when I originally placed my order back in August, so fingers crossed.
My uniform that I ordered from Joe arrived....... on November 12th, so 3 weeks later than I was quoted but from what I read from others in this feedback forum its better than not receiving it at all. And after inspecting and trying it on that's also my biggest complaint, my only other problem Joe himself couldn't have helped and that is that the pistol belt doesn't fit, otherwise I'm satisfied with the final product that you can see here http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... 37#p423737. So besides the 3 week overlap in delivery I suppose I can count myself as one of the lucky FEW to order more than just a patch from Joe and not want to kill him at the end of our transaction, but even still next time I'll put a flight suit together myself it'll be faster.
I think too many have that attitude with him.

I got it... but months late. So everything is good.

I remember people used to wait years to get their stuff from him... and then would again have that whole. I got them! So he's a good seller remark. It doesn't make sense.
cowbybill liked this
AJ Quick wrote:I think too many have that attitude with him.

Sounds like the attitude for people buying from metal sellers in this community too. Who should be held accountable for seller requirements because they sell here, unlike kerezman who doesnt.
Lewis Tully liked this
AJ Quick wrote:I think too many have that attitude with him.

I remember people used to wait years to get their stuff from him... and then would again have that whole. I got them! So he's a good seller remark. It doesn't make sense.
I said
Matt Campbell wrote:so 3 weeks later than I was quoted but from what I read from others in this feedback forum its better than not receiving it at all
And
Matt Campbell wrote:I suppose I can count myself as one of the lucky FEW to order more than just a patch from Joe and not want to kill him at the end of our transaction
But I never said cause I got my stuff "he's a good seller', for spending over $300 I'm glad I got it cause if I hadn't I'd more than likely never see that money again, but I by no means endorse this guy because I got the product from him. He shouldn't guarantee to ship something in a certain time frame if he knows he can't do it, and judging by statements from others that have ordered more than a patch from the guy he obviously can't.

Shelling out the money I did for the uniform I am happy that I received it at all yes, but I should have received in the time frame I was quoted and I shouldn't have to peel off the ironed on patches to dye the flight suit the color I was promised either and like I said at the end of my last post
Matt Campbell wrote:next time I'll put a flight suit together myself it'll be faster
I made the mistake of buying a suit from him before I became active on these boards (around the time I started making my proton pack). I ordered it in March 2013 and it ended up arriving last week... well over 5 months after I placed my order.

The suit fits well enough, it came with elbow pads that were completely white despite saying they were 'custom-dyed'... clearly they're not what they were advertised as. So I had to paint those to look more the part, they're not perfect but they'll be fine. The nametag was unfortunately fairly low on the suit, leaving it close to the edge where my shoulder straps would fall. I've seen one of my friend's tags in a similar position and it has started to peel... and the GB1 patch is very low quality. While the dye of suit itself looks great, the patch looks like a low-res patch without a whole lot of effort put into it.

I have already ordered replacement patches for it and debating on getting a different nametag... but we'll have to see.

The very limited positives in this case fall on the belt and gizmo. The gizmo is fantastic, it's built well, and looks incredibly nice. It's not a real circuit board however, but from a distance you can't tell at all. The gun belt was custom made (I'm a former football player so really needed this) and it is perfect on me. Those things alone don't make me a happy customer, mostly because of the fact that it took 5 months for it to finally get to me. Lesson learned now unfortunately... I just didn't know any better.

After my custom patches go on it I'll be happier with it, but otherwise a lot of the negative hype surrounding this guy is well earned.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]