For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
Hi everyone, I am Xandman (Jon) and in my hometown area of Kingsport Tennessee there is a convention called Con-a-Palooza and this year they have been in contact with Guiness to have an official on site for an attempt to set a record. Our group has spread the word through other groups and franchises but we want to get the word out more and ask for some help.Please help us out, tell your friends and I hope to see you all out.

The convention is October 12-14 and the attempt will take place on Saturday the 13th. Not only will there be a Ghostbusters Guiness record attempt but there will be a Q&A with Ernie Hudson and other Ghostbuster themed events. We know that there have been large groups of busters gathered before but this is is going to be officiated by Guiness and the number we want to beat is 250

http://www.conapalooza.com/what-to-do
https://www.facebook.com/events/2264093 ... discussion

----Record Attempt Rules----
1. Each participant must wear their own costume and a costume cannot be shared between two people.
2. All participants must be dressed in a complete Ghostbusters costume.

The full Ghostbusters costume must consist of:

Full beige coveralls with Ghostbusters emblem "no ghost" on the arm and name patch on the chest.(can be your name,nickname, or name)
Black gloves
A utility belt
Boots
Proton pack

Ghostbusters costumes from Ghostbusters (1984), Ghostbusters II (1989), and Ghostbusters (2016) are acceptable. Images of the characters in the costumes to be worn must be submitted to Guinness World Records for pre-approval. That being said you can use any other color of uniform provided it is actually on screen.

Gear and uniforms DO NOT have to be screen accurate and we have leeway. (example: black gloves can be anything from black laytex, leather,fingerless / Proton packs can be spirit packs/ruby props, cardboard/papercraft, reboot packs and so on)

*Costumes of the various ghosts or other non-ghostbuster characters from the films will not count towards the final total.*

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]