Along with my proton pack questions, I'm also looking to make at least one slime blower. It may end up being two because there is a distinct possibility that my WonderCon 2016 cosplay may end up becoming a four-man job, in which case we'd go with two proton packs and two slime blowers. So, to start, my question is this: can I use PVC pipe for the tanks on the slime blower? If so, what diameter should I be looking for? I ask because I'm not quite adept at metal-working yet, by which I mean I've never done it before and would most likely screw it up if I tried it.

I'm really hoping that the answers are "yes" and "something smaller than 6 inches" since it looks like neither Home Depot nor Lowe's carries it in any of their respective stores around here and Menard's says that to buy it, I have to buy a minimum of 24 6"x10' pieces.
After doing some investigating, I've found that buying 10" PVC is absurdly expensive. Most wholesalers (since most retailers don't carry it) require it to be bought in large quantities (one place said their minimum purchase was 10 10' lengths) so it looks like the PVC is out. Next up, investigating 10" concrete form tubes. For the smaller tanks, I might use 4" ABS pipe.
Since I'm at a pretty decent milestone for the proton packs (I can finally work in confidence on building the parts since I know with the acrylic paint, they won't be melting so I won't lose any more parts) I'm starting to gather the materials for my two slime blowers. I've bought the concrete form tube, so now I want to figure out which paint colors to use. I'm most likely going to stick with the same type of paint I've been using for the pack parts (primer + Behr Premium Plus Ultra Deep Base Flat) but I need to decide on the colors. I have nothing with which to do a color match, so I've tried to pick out a few colors from Behr's catalog. Hopefully you guys can help me narrow it down.

For the main tank, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to go with Mission Control for the gray. For the two secondary tanks, I've picked out Garden Cucumber, Perennial Green, Trailing Vine, Deep Viridian and Equestrian Green.
TheKevinShow wrote:Since I'm at a pretty decent milestone for the proton packs (I can finally work in confidence on building the parts since I know with the acrylic paint, they won't be melting so I won't lose any more parts) I'm starting to gather the materials for my two slime blowers. I've bought the concrete form tube, so now I want to figure out which paint colors to use. I'm most likely going to stick with the same type of paint I've been using for the pack parts (primer + Behr Premium Plus Ultra Deep Base Flat) but I need to decide on the colors. I have nothing with which to do a color match, so I've tried to pick out a few colors from Behr's catalog. Hopefully you guys can help me narrow it down.

For the main tank, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to go with Mission Control for the gray. For the two secondary tanks, I've picked out Garden Cucumber, Perennial Green, Trailing Vine, Deep Viridian and Equestrian Green.
A lot of people go with that dark color scheme, though you should know that in real life, the props are much brighter than that.
Take a look at this site. I don't condone this individual illegally hosting these images on his site, nor do I like him, but it's the only place to find these freely on the web.

http://www.cylandprops.com/slimeblower.html

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]