For upcoming Ghostbusters events at conventions, theaters and more.
December 6 & 7th
Wilmington, MA
FREE PARKING.

http://pcx-necc.com/

Probably a great opportunity to meet other fellow Ghostheads.
I would avoid this show unless you have some way to sneak yourself in. I worked this show this last spring (called the Pop Culture Expo) with the Ghostbusters of New Hampshire, and it was a massive disaster. Gary, the guy who runs it, is a nice fellow, but the show is way out of touch, and it was sparsely attended at best. Following how poorly the last one went, I expect this one to do even worse.

You're much better off going to Super Megafest in Framingham in a few weeks - that's a way better show!
Carpeteria wrote:I would avoid this show unless you have some way to sneak yourself in. I worked this show this last spring (called the Pop Culture Expo) with the Ghostbusters of New Hampshire, and it was a massive disaster. Gary, the guy who runs it, is a nice fellow, but the show is way out of touch, and it was sparsely attended at best. Following how poorly the last one went, I expect this one to do even worse.

You're much better off going to Super Megafest in Framingham in a few weeks - that's a way better show!
The one held on May 24th-25th this past spring? I went to that one, my first con, mainly because of Ernie Hudson's appearance. I'm very inexperienced when it comes to cons on any level but thanks for the heads up about Super Megafest!
Yup, that's the one. I was the guy who was at the GBNH booth most of the time, Saturday and Sunday. It was great to see Ernie, but even he was rolling his eyes at that show.

Best shows/cons to go to in the MA area, as far as I'm concerned, are:

Pax East (Boston, March/April)
Granite State (Manchester, NH, September)
New York Comic Con (NYC, October)
Rhode Island Comic Con (Providence, October/November) (Still a good show, despite the issues they had this year)
Super Megafest (Framingham, November)

Connecticut also has a pair of great cons. GBNH usually has a booth at most of these - come by and say hello if you come to any of them!
Carpeteria wrote:Yup, that's the one. I was the guy who was at the GBNH booth most of the time, Saturday and Sunday. It was great to see Ernie, but even he was rolling his eyes at that show.

Best shows/cons to go to in the MA area, as far as I'm concerned, are:

Pax East (Boston, March/April)
Granite State (Manchester, NH, September)
New York Comic Con (NYC, October)
Rhode Island Comic Con (Providence, October/November) (Still a good show, despite the issues they had this year)
Super Megafest (Framingham, November)

Connecticut also has a pair of great cons. GBNH usually has a booth at most of these - come by and say hello if you come to any of them!
Haha, I must have met you that day. Grabbed one of the last GHNH cards at the table and talk to two cool fellas.

At the EH panel I honestly couldn't tell if he was into being there. Some of the questions were odd, some the answers seemed to ramble. I hate the question I asked and of course a better one enters your head after the fact.
Yeah, that had to have been me.

I talked with him at length at that show, as we had seen him three times before that show over the last few cons, and he recognized us. He told me after this year (30th ann. for GB, 20th for the Crow), that he was all done with doing conventions. Looks like he's already booked for stuff next year, though, so looks like that's not the case. He sure looked tired at that show, though.
Carpeteria wrote:Yeah, that had to have been me.

I talked with him at length at that show, as we had seen him three times before that show over the last few cons, and he recognized us. He told me after this year (30th ann. for GB, 20th for the Crow), that he was all done with doing conventions. Looks like he's already booked for stuff next year, though, so looks like that's not the case. He sure looked tired at that show, though.

Yeah, I heard him on the radio the day before and he sounded exhausted. Even though it was still cool to see him.
The same goes for when Hijacker and I went to see him in Richmond, he said he was exhausted and was definitely taking a break as soon as the Holiday season began...
Nor the record, I attended NECC. It was fun, but I was the only GB there, and yes it wasn't as well attended as it should have been. On the other hand, I had no problem moving through the crowds with a positron collider strapped to my back, which was a plus after dealing with the crowds at SMF.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]