Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By TearGod
Not sure if anyone could point me in the right direction if I haven't done so already. I've tried searching the site/shop and couldn't find any way to cancel my order. I've Googled 'How to cancel a GBFans Order' and came across some forum posts and seen they were told to e-mail 'webmaster@gbfans.com' which I did a few minutes ago.

Is that still the way to get orders cancelled?

My order doesn't ship until September 17th, and 22nd.
By TearGod
Not sure what else I can do but thought I'd post to bump this up. I emailed AJ 2 separate times once on the 8th, once on the 15th, sent a forum message as well each with no response. I got an e-mail stating my order had shipped, but now I'm not sure what to do. If I should just write 'RETURN TO SENDER' and return it and dispute with my bank since I'm not getting any responses back?
By AJ Quick
Hello Teargod.

Unfortunately all your messages went directly into spam so I never saw them. I was only alerted to this thread after the moderators brought it to my attention. When trying to contact I always recommend clicking reply to your order confirmation email. We don't respond to PMs, social media tweets, tags or other methods when dealing with something like an order either.

This is the only way I could see your email, I had to search for all these different terms and then click "View Messages" in Spam.

Now. I must also tell you that we do not cancel orders, accept returns.. etc. I'm seeing here you had ordered some customized uniform stuff such as a name tag that was made in your specific last name. I'm really sorry but there is nothing I can do with that as I don't have any other customers with the same last name.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]