Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
I don’t usually look at my notifications so I logged in and on a whim decided to look and oh my is there an issue. There are multiple *extremely* racist & homophobic user names that have been aloud to register as users. How does that happen? It’s 2021 & having someone pick a name with the “N” word and for that to actually get registered...man. Is there no way to stop that kind of non sense? Is there a “banned word” list that can be created so that names like this can’t ever, ever happen?

I know this is just a fan site & it’s run by volunteers who do a terrific job, but there has to be a way to stop this from happening.

Edit: I was just on the “Spoiler” thread & it seems this isn’t an isolated incident & is maybe all the same person doing it. I still think that there has to be a way to stop this from getting as far as it did. I hope.
Note that the users with offensive names do not get approved, and the ability to like or dislike posts has been suspended until the new user has been approved.

As you suspect, we do believe one person is doing it, and other measures are being taken behind the scenes. More than that I cannot say at this point.
Yeah it's just one person who is awfully upset that no one liked his opinion.

He'll stop once he gets bored or realizes it's a waste of time.

In the meantime, we have taken a few measures to combat it and will continue to make adjustments as needed.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]