Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By ArdentProps
Just wanted to double check and hope everyone doing the shop orders are doing OK as well, but are there any possible delays with the virus going around and orders being shipped?

I know the USA and Canada are talking about closing the borders for non essential travel so not sure if that includes items being shipped or just travelers.
By abritinthebay
I know currently shipping is delayed until April 12th on new orders. I have a (big) order I made a couple of weeks ago that got a *little* delayed but is *supposed* to ship tomorrow... so I guess we'll see if it does.

Right now tho - expect a couple of weeks delay.
By Kingpin
AJ posted a notice in the site updates, here it is:
AJ Quick wrote: March 26th, 2020, 12:22 am Hello,

On March 25, 2020 the State of Colorado ordered the mandatory closure of non-essential businesses in an effort to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Unfortunately at this time the GBFans.com Shop falls under the non-essential designation. We are committed to following these orders by the Government to prevent the spread of the virus and believe it is a critical step in the protection of the healthy and at-risk populations.

The closure is effective until April 11, 2020 at which time it will be evaluated further by the Government of Colorado.

For the time being, orders from the GBFans.com Shop will unable to be shipped until after April 11, 2020. Since the GBFans.com Shop is effectively a one person operation, we will be seeking a waiver from the State of Colorado to continue to operate in a very limited capacity. It may be possible to ship items without physical interactions with postal service staff, however any shipping activity puts those workers at a risk for transmission of the virus. Likewise it may be possible for a shipping service provider to transmit the virus to our customers receiving their packages.

Precautions you can take when handling packages:

It is not known exactly how long the virus is able to survive on surfaces such as products or packing materials, however it is believed to be around 2-3 days at a maximum. For contents inside of packages, generally this means they are safe to handle by the time you receive them. That being said, it is possible that the virus could be present on the exterior of packages from their handling by shipping service employees. It is a good rule of thumb to wash your hands before and after handling or opening any package. Thoroughly clean any surfaces that the package may come into contact with and dispose of the box quickly. Alternatively, you can set the package aside and handle them at a later date to be safe.

Staying at home, avoiding physical interactions and maintaining a clean working environment are crucial steps for you to take to prevent the spread. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) have stated that the virus affects people of all age groups and can be fatal for the elderly and immunocompromised. Do your part by preventing the spread.

As Louis Tully said: "Stay Fit, Keep Smart, Make Good Decisions"

-AJ Quick

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]