Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By krazerkap
I placed this order back in March. It was for the pack amplified sound board and the power cell/cyclotron lighting kit. The original ship date was set for late last month (July). I can understand that to a point due to the pandemic. Once July actually started, it was changed to the end of next month (September). Is there any way this can be pushed through or expedited because I think that waiting 6 months for a part is kind of silly at this point.
By Kingpin
Unfortunately the reason why the kits have a September estimate is because there's been a global microchip shortage which has been worsened by the global pandemic. AJ won't be able to ship anything before September because that's the earliest estimate he's got for when they'll arrive - and then they'll need to be installed in the kits before they can be shipped.
AJ Quick liked this
By Oz_843
Gotta question of my own. How long does it take to have a proton pack build and mail to u? Just the pack with no electronics.
By Kingpin
Oz_843 wrote: September 23rd, 2021, 7:45 pm Gotta question of my own. How long does it take to have a proton pack build and mail to u? Just the pack with no electronics.
It depends entirely on the builder, how busy they are and what option for shipping they've chosen to send it.

I wish I could give you a more definite answer, but there are a lot of variables... And as Pack builds aren't something offered by the GBFans store, I don't have an estimate to report back with.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]