Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By Kingpin
Not a bad collection of vintage gear. :)

If it would be possible, could you grab me a straight-on snapshot of the "A" in "REAL" on the yellow-handled carry box and the Wembley playhouse? I'm attempting to reconstruct the Ghostbusters logo font, and those are some of the best examples I've seen of the letter.
By Mocochoco
Kingpin wrote:Not a bad collection of vintage gear. :)

If it would be possible, could you grab me a straight-on snapshot of the "A" in "REAL" on the yellow-handled carry box and the Wembley playhouse? I'm attempting to reconstruct the Ghostbusters logo font, and those are some of the best examples I've seen of the letter.
Will this do?
deadderek, Kingpin liked this
By ghoulishfright
I'm salivating looking at all this junk. I've never even seen that Fire House Playhouse before. So freaking cool. That stuff is worth a small fortune!
By Macktacular
Dang, that's quite the find! So what's the story behind how all of this stuff got into your attic? Did you buy the place and this all happened to be up there, or is this stuff you had as a kid and thought had been lost years ago?
By Alex Newborn
Mocochoco wrote: June 27th, 2021, 5:21 amImage

"Use the gun, the power pack and the van to ruin the Ghosts' evil plan."

The van? The... VAN?

LOL

Amazing stuff to see. Reminds me of digging through my parents' attic ten years ago and finding my own RGB hoard.

Lots of UK merch here I've never seen or even heard of.

(I live in the US but grabbed a few GB-related things during a trip to England in 1988.)

Alex
Kingpin liked this

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]