Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By Verdandi47
So my little brother had lots of Ghostbusters and Ninja Turtles toys back in the late 1980s. Mom saved everything. And has been giving it to me because of my daughter. Except there is no holy grail of loot...pieces are mixed together in unmarked boxes and plastic totes! Which is why I mentioned TMNT, dont be surprised if those are not sorted out yet. I FOUND ECTO-CONTAINMENT.COM HOLY CRAP! Especially helpful are the PDF manuals...

*ahem* Wow, my daughter is spoiled. I'm going to do a reply in this thread as I get stuff sorted. :cool:
Last edited by Verdandi47 on November 15th, 2019, 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
2GunsRacing liked this
By Verdandi47
So the main piece of the Ecto 3 has been kicking around my daughter's room. I was reorganizing and opened a box and think I found a bunch of Ecto 3's smaller parts. Gonna try and see what I can put together. And show off the other stuff. :kylie:

And a pile of stuff I found in the same box. I know if we have two matching legs the body has to be somewhere (maybe still at my mother's). Looks like some Baxter Stockman pieces too. Some random RGB equipment too.

(I just made an imgr account, so those images link to there if you want to see bigger versions.)
2GunsRacing liked this
By Verdandi47
Bad to the Bone Ghost, Granny Gross, Tombstone Tackle, X-Cop. All of them more or less functional. One of X-Cops hands won't go back into the lock position and Granny's eyeball sticker needs to be fixed.

What are everyone's thoughts on restoring/painting them better? The sculpts seem to be more detailed than the paint jobs they received...

Why yes, that is a Ghost Popper in the background. ;)
2GunsRacing liked this
By Verdandi47
Angelica got to it with some crayon, but I know how to clean kids toys. That's the Playmobile Ecto-1 though, you can see Playmobile Janine on the 1st floor (we do have an original Ecto 1 but it's in rough shape thanks to her brother Destructo...). The sign is floating around somewhere. I found the Ghost Trap for the Firehouse but I haven't located the Containment Unit yet.
2GunsRacing liked this
By Verdandi47
I know my brother had at least the sheets and pillow caes, but I'm not sure how much survived. We have two pillowcases, one of which is here and it still glows! The other pillowcase got mildewy in storage and cleaning methods haven't worked thus far but I'm not giving up. And for anyone curious, she likes Ghostbusters better than Star Wars at this point in her life.
2GunsRacing liked this

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]