Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By kurisu7885
Decided to post a picture of my so far humble of Ghostbusters stuff.

Not pictured are my The Real Ghostbusters figures, Egon Winston and Ray, missing a Peter, my MR Stay Puft plus that plays the song when squeezed, my Minimates, and my custom Ghostbusters uniform shirt. Picture was a spur of the moment thing when I added the Lego Ecto-1 to my collection so I didn't hunt everything down.

Anyway, here it is.

Sorry for the quality ,taken with my phone.

Hopefully I can add a prop proton pack to that if I can ever get my hands on a damn pack frame. >.< Ever have a case where there's a place not far away that sells something you need but no one is ever going there? Ya, that's me and a local military surplus shop that sells ALICE frames AND flightsuits.

Ah, anyway ,ya, my humble collection, the Lego Ecto-1 being my newest piece. A friend got me the model and he also backed the boardgame on Kickstarter which, well, he's letting me have it.
By Coover5
kurisu7885 wrote: missing a Peter
So was the reboot!

All joking aside you have some nice items. I've always believed the quality of the items is more important than the number.

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]