For upcoming Ghostbusters events at conventions, theaters and more.
By Scum
I'll be there Friday October 7th. My first big Con since 2012! Anyone else planning on going this year?
By Doctor Venkman
I've only ever been one year (the year of the Video Game when they had the demo).

Pretty much since then, I've been dating, then married to a Canadian... and this always falls on Columbus Day weekend, which is also Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. So I'm pretty much never going to make it again lol.
By Scum
Doctor Venkman wrote:I've only ever been one year (the year of the Video Game when they had the demo).

Pretty much since then, I've been dating, then married to a Canadian... and this always falls on Columbus Day weekend, which is also Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. So I'm pretty much never going to make it again lol.
Ahh bummer! My wife's birthday is 2 weeks before Christmas so I get slammed with having to have an equal ratio of birthday presents to Christmas presents.
By JurorNo.2
I did get a ticket for Thursday. I mean, I don't know, there's a lot about fandoms in general that I can no longer support. Maybe I'll just go to the merchandise area and call it a day, lol.

But don't mind me, I hope you have a great time, Scum!
By Scum
JurorNo.2 wrote:I did get a ticket for Thursday. I mean, I don't know, there's a lot about fandoms in general that I can no longer support. Maybe I'll just go to the merchandise area and call it a day, lol.

But don't mind me, I hope you have a great time, Scum!
I'm sure you can still support the Impractical Jokers gang who'll be there on Thursday! Too bad your not going on Friday, we could have debated up and down the line for hours!
JurorNo.2 liked this
By MovieSean
Has anyone checked with NYCC about the new props policy? My pack is a scratch build with wood and resin parts, my wifes is a SC shell backed with fiberglass. Is there anyone else nervous?

Thanks!
By FeinDTacticS
i dont think i would ever want to chance my gear at comic con.. i know many do and have, and will continue to do but im good.

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]