Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I saw this on Amazon
Ghostbusters: Mass Hysteria

List price $49.99 and right now at $37.22. 460 pages. Out June 23, 2015 on Amazon and I will guess June 10, 2015 in stores.

It appears IDW will be putting out a second hardcover that collects all of Volume 2!
The Ghostbusters have been spirited away by some dastardly demons from another dimension, leaving their rescue, and the day-to-day busting of ghosts, to the New Ghostbusters! All the while, a new god has taken notice of Earth and her chaotic presence promises unheard of catastrophe for New York City. Featuring a new introduction by Dan Aykroyd, Mass Hysteria collects the last 20 issues of the ongoing Ghostbusters series written by Erik Burnham with art by Dan Schoening, plus an art gallery and backup stories.
Very happy to see Mr. Aykroyd will be writing this intro like Mr. Hudson did for the first hardcover Total Containment.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Dan Schoening unveiled the cover for the TMNT/GB trade coming out next week. A beaut, imo.
https://twitter.com/Dapperpomade/status ... 5066426368

And the preview pages on the Amazon page are now available.
Peter Venkman Jr. liked this
As I already noted above. Amazon's date is July 14, 2015 but for general release the release date is listed at July 1, 2015. As with all collections, the difference is always 13 days.

In the case of the previous hardcover, Total Containment, the general date was March 26, 2014. Amazon's was April 8, 2014. Looking at my records, mine shipped March 31.

My more recent purchase from Amazon, the TMNT/GB trade had a general date of April 8, 2015 and Amazon's was April 21. Mine was shipped April 13.

I'm going to guess Amazon will ship me my copy, at least, of the Mass Hysteria hardcover on July 5 or 6. So the general release will be the earliest we'll see them in the wild, imo.
Peter Venkman Jr. liked this
If anyone's interested, Dan Schoening posted the background art on the credits page (minus the credits page). Aside from giving a full view of the Constable Ghost who gets blocked out, you get a better look at the Vegas ghost, from Issue #7 and 8, in the middle. It's the first time he's appeared drawn by Schoening - as Doc Shaner penciled #7 and 8.

https://twitter.com/Dapperpomade/status ... 9322391552
Picked one up today, and as usual, it is amazing!

It goes very well with Volume 1's Hardcover; the colors are amazing, Dan Aykroyd singing the creative team's praises is awesome to see and agree with, the whole thing is a marvel to behold.

I can NOT wait to continue reading the further adventures as told by Erik, Dan, and Luis

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]