This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
Hey Everyone
Hope all is well and everyone is staying safe. I was looking to get some information from other builders. Ive seen some awesome files to 3D print that would help create these pieces.

I was wondering how the the stethoscope is set up... I cant seem to find any pictures of it in full... does the extra tube connect to the computer?

Would anybody have any leads on where to get the radio shack calculator/computer? I csnt seem to find that model?

Thanks all
Again hope everyone is safe!
I linked some of my videos from my own stalled version of this project in your similar post on Facebook. Hope you had a chance to view those, as they represent my best info on the likely headphones used, a good modern stethoscope choice, and the 3D printed parts by Ryan.

As for this specific question:
goodale.jason wrote: April 4th, 2021, 12:35 pm does the extra tube connect to the computer?

In this photo where he's examining the table in the Library, the extra line on the stethoscope leads visibly into Egon's other pocket, the opposite direction from his PC-4 and interface.

I really don't think they're connected. Though, I still have no clue what the line leads to in the other pocket.

Some of the alternate takes of the 'Ready to Believe You' commercial likewise show the line going into the opposite pocket from the PC-4.

The cord that goes from the PC-4 interface straight down into a pocket on Harold's left is just the actual cord that comes with the device.

More info on the PC-4 and interface can be found here:

https://www.gbfans.com/equipment/other/ ... alculator/

Alex
goodale.jason liked this
Alex Newborn wrote: April 6th, 2021, 8:44 am I really don't think they're connected. Though, I still have no clue what the line leads to in the other pocket.
I'm going to assume it's a tape recorder. This way, if he picks anything up, he can play it back later to analyze it.
goodale.jason liked this

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]