This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
That's extremely cool! I think it blends well with the overall GB aesthetic.

I like that folks are making the clips, just so there is something keeping it in place but this is much more satisfying.

What did you use to build it?
By One time
For some reason I always thought the hose ran some chemical through the suit to act as a “muon scrubber” same as the Ecto 1 has on it’s roof. Sort of to keep muon levels managable and non hazardous for each buster. Your device is EXACTLY what I imagined it would be plugged into. Amazing.

I think it should have a belt clip on the back so we can hook in into that white belt
DoctorPepper liked this
By DoctorPepper
One time wrote: December 14th, 2022, 7:15 pm For some reason I always thought the hose ran some chemical through the suit to act as a “muon scrubber” same as the Ecto 1 has on it’s roof. Sort of to keep muon levels managable and non hazardous for each buster. Your device is EXACTLY what I imagined it would be plugged into. Amazing.

I think it should have a belt clip on the back so we can hook in into that white belt
I do have a clip on it. Took the clip off from a GI flashlight. I designed it with your idea in mind. Like an anti-possession device that pumps whatever into the suit to protect the user.
One time liked this
By MOSUGOJI
I can picture this being part of a new hire training video voiced by Ray. This post has been rendered pointless without the link to give context.
Last edited by Kingpin on March 15th, 2023, 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Removed youtube video link

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]