Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By yourbigpalal83
Hey Everyone

Casual Viewer and commenter on here. I'm mostly active on Youtube, (Al Smith) and im sure some of you've seen my videos on the reboot, which to put it mildly, i wasn't a fan. (it had nothing to do with the fact that they were women, but more with it wasn't funny and a pointless reboot when there was so much good content they could have used, also i felt the studio insulted the fan base in the marketing)

Well, after talking about the reboot seemingly endlessly, i figured, What the hell...might as well make my own attempt at a script, just to prove to myself mostly i could write a better script then what was in the reboot.

Now i posted it up on my youtube channel, but figured might as well post it on here and let my fellow ghostheads view it and see what they think.

Please keep in mind im not a professional screenplay writer yet, so please forgive bad spelling or improper form...

Thank you so much, i hope you enjoy the script, and let me know what you think about it.
Al
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3fcao ... sp=sharing
GBPaulRivera liked this

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]