Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
Hey guys. So mainly I am a 3D modeler. I work with animation, special effects, etc. When I am modeling I am usually at my desk sitting in front of a drawing monitor with a pen doing zBrush models.
I have also been taking art classes. My college degree is for digital animation and special effects (which I am now going to school online thanks to Covid-19) . I have one cert as a digital animation technician and as soon as I wrap up life drawing, I will have another cert under my degree.
Anyways, Today I went to my storage building out back and dug up the box for the proton pack. The pack itself is in plastic tubs with the rest of my RGB/EGB stuff. For some reason I was looking at the box art and thought to myself, that would be a GREAT digital painting. Then I thought, if it comes out right, it can make a great desktop background. Then I thought if I do that, I might as wells share it. So would anyone be interested? I can do them in all sizes, like my monitor is 4k so I am actually drawing the original at 15"x15" at 300dpi. I also wonder if I should keep the streams the way they are on the box or draw in something more like the tv show?

Heres the box art:

Here is my VERY rough base sketch:

Let me know if you guys would be interested in seeing/having something like that as a full on full color digital painting desktop background and I will finish it between my college work and 3D projects. I am working on a huge project at the moment that has taken me 3 weeks so far and maybe another 3 weeks, but when I have downtime I tinker with other things, like I am in the middle of doing a Janine for example. She is not done and needs more blending.

She started with a basesketch similar to what I have done so far for the boxart/wallpaper of the proton pack. Let me know what you guys think.
Also, to fit the widescreen aspect ratio of the screens today, I think I may push the ghost further to the left which is why I also considered changing the streams to something more like the show, or I can just take the main concept and draw the streams longer.
Last edited by GBDRE760 on April 29th, 2020, 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coover5, ccv66 liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]