Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Rookie99
Hi! While I've been using GBFans as a resource for over a decade, with the franchise more active than ever, I figured it was time to make an account.
I get the feeling I might be on the younger side here: my introduction to Ghostbusters was the Video Game when I saw a commercial for it on Cartoon Network when I was a kid. Thankfully it was almost my birthday, so I got the dvds of the movies and the game for Wii a few weeks later, and I haven't looked back since. My interest in GB eventually lead to an interest in classic movies and games, which snowballed into general nerd stuff that made me who I am today.
I'm currently finishing up college, so about to enter the real world for the first time. Excited and scared to start that new chapter, but for now, might as well have a place to talk about a franchise I enjoy a whole lot.
Might not use this account to often, maybe to document potential prop builds and chime in here and there, but for now, hi!
deadderek, ccv66 liked this
By RichardBoudreaux
Rookie99 wrote: October 17th, 2022, 10:01 pm Hi! While I've been using GBFans as a resource for over a decade, with the franchise more active than ever, I figured it was time to make an account.
I get the feeling I might be on the younger side here: my introduction to Ghostbusters was the Video Game when I saw a commercial for it on Cartoon Network when I was a kid. Thankfully it was almost my birthday, so I got the dvds of the movies and the game for Wii a few weeks later, and I haven't looked back since. My interest in GB eventually lead to an interest in classic movies and games, which snowballed into general nerd stuff that made me who I am today.
I'm currently finishing up college, so about to enter the real world for the first time. Excited and scared to start that new chapter, but for now, might as well have a place to talk about a franchise I enjoy a whole lot.
Might not use this account to often, maybe to document potential prop builds and chime in here and there, but for now, hi!
Hi , and welcome to the forum. Glad to meet ppl like me here who are inspired by this forum and then join the community.

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]