Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By An Invisible Bed
Hello everyone, I registered a while back but procrastinated on posting until now, I just saw Ghostbusters: Afterlife and I'm hyped and wanting to discuss Ghostbusters with some fellow fans!

My introduction to Ghostbusters was actually the Universal Studios stunt show in Orlando in 1993, I was very little at the time (3) and don't remember much but it still made quite an impact on me, a few years later in 1996 is when I saw the movie for the first time and I've been a fan ever since, despite being only 6 at the time, I can remember the first time I watched it on VHS very well.

I was hooked, it was a bit odd being a 90s kid so into this 80s movie, but I saw a bunch of the 80s classics as a kid, even though that made me stand out a bit from other kids my age (though not too much), sadly because it was the 90s the only episodes of the cartoon I got to see was a few on a compilation VHS tape I rented.

What's funny is for years I had no idea there was a sequel until by chance I saw part of it on Comedy Central in 1999, I then went out and rented the VHS and was blown away all over again, that was a great time.

So yeah, that's my story of why I'm a fan, looking forward to many discussions on here.
EnderWeggen liked this
    New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]