Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By doney84
Hi all,

I'm a lifelong Ghostbusters fan from Ireland. I have been checking in on this website for many years and almost daily since Ghostbusters Afterlife was announced ! I've been meaning to register for ages and finally I've done it.

What a time to be a GB fan, finally after 32 years of waiting we are getting the next chapter to the original movies and I can't wait. What a journey it's been to get here, some ups (the GB video game, killer replica props) and some lows (multiple false dawns of a GB 3 and the 2016 movie not reviving the franchise as Sony had hoped) to name but a few.

Anyway onwards & upwards.
gamera1968, One time liked this
By gamera1968
doney84 wrote: October 30th, 2021, 3:41 pm Hi all,

I'm a lifelong Ghostbusters fan from Ireland. I have been checking in on this website for many years and almost daily since Ghostbusters Afterlife was announced ! I've been meaning to register for ages and finally I've done it.

What a time to be a GB fan, finally after 32 years of waiting we are getting the next chapter to the original movies and I can't wait. What a journey it's been to get here, some ups (the GB video game, killer replica props) and some lows (multiple false dawns of a GB 3 and the 2016 movie not reviving the franchise as Sony had hoped) to name but a few.

Anyway onwards & upwards.
Welcome aboard, fellow ghosthead!
doney84 liked this
By gamera1968
doney84 wrote: October 31st, 2021, 3:59 am Thanks so much for the warm welcome :crunch:
You're welcome!
doney84 liked this

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement […]

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/37016683[…]