Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Captike
So, I recently found this site/forum about a week or so ago while upgrading my daughter’s Halloween costume. She said out of nowhere that she wanted to be a Ghostbuster and I was instantly reminded of one of my all time favorite movies. We both watched it together (as she had never seen it) and the next thing I know, I’m spending an inordinate amount of resources making her Spirit proton pack the best I can. I’ve decided a couple of days ago that I now need a custom build of my own. And so it begins….

I am very grateful for all of the information available here and will no doubt be returning on a regular basis!
Kingpin, gamera1968, ccv66 liked this
By gamera1968
Captike wrote: October 1st, 2021, 2:04 pm So, I recently found this site/forum about a week or so ago while upgrading my daughter’s Halloween costume. She said out of nowhere that she wanted to be a Ghostbuster and I was instantly reminded of one of my all time favorite movies. We both watched it together (as she had never seen it) and the next thing I know, I’m spending an inordinate amount of resources making her Spirit proton pack the best I can. I’ve decided a couple of days ago that I now need a custom build of my own. And so it begins….

I am very grateful for all of the information available here and will no doubt be returning on a regular basis!

Welcome to GB fans, fellow Floridian!!
Have fun building your gear - if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to check out the forums and ask the experts.

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quick […]